Each of us can offer voluntary work, depending on his/her capabilities and spare time. At ELIZA, volunteers can work in several sectors, such as our offices, the 115 25 Helpline, our programs at schools and hospitals and many more.
Volunteer work can involve:
Work in our offices
- Communication with the supporters of our programs
- Organization of events e.g. the participation of ELIZA in the Marathon
- Distribution of informative material
- Participation in the activities of the Society
Professional volunteers can come from various fields to offer their help depending on the needs of ELIZA and according to their academic background:
- Health professionals such as child psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers and pediatricians
- School or Nursery teachers
- Communication professionals such as graphic designers, translators, bloggers etc
Volunteer work from home
You can spread the word about the need for prevention of child abuse or neglect, as well as about the increased risk that children aged 0-5 particularly face when they live in unsuitable conditions.
- Talk to your friends, family or colleagues about ELIZA
- Join our Facebook group and YouTube channel and share our activities on social media
- Inform your close acquaintances about all the ways of contributing to ELiZA
Whichever way you choose, you should know that your support too, will make a difference!
Fill in the application here to become a volunteer at ELIZA.