Other ways to contribute
The most important moments of our lives can become a great opportunity to help. For your wedding or baptism choose donations instead of gifts, accompanying this new beginning in your life with the symbolism behind an act of offering.
The procedure is simple:
- You inform your guests that instead of offering a gift they can support the aims of ELIZA by making a donation in its bank accounts, reminding them that they must, without fail, enter their name in the field describing the transaction.
- We then notify you of the names of the donors and the respective amounts, to confirm that they are indeed donations connected to your wedding or baptism.
- After this confirmation, a “thank you” letter including formal notification of the donations is sent to you, and a “thank you” letter and the respective receipt to all donors, on behalf of the Board of Directors of ELIZA.
We warmly thank those couples who have already chosen to support us in this way, which we consider particularly valuable.
* Please contact our secretariat (210 3231704) for additional information.
You too can act to support children in need of protection, by organising an event for ELIZA:
- Organise a meeting and urge your friends to help in supporting our work.
- If you are a member of a club / team, dedicate to our Society the earnings from your annual festivities or organise a charity bazaar, an exhibition, a school concert.
- If you work at a company, you can urge your colleagues to sponsor your participation in a sports or other event in favour of our aims.
- If you work at a school or are a student, you could donate part of the earnings from the school bazaar.
The most positive way to bid a loved one goodbye
A donation for averting child abuse in the memory of a loved one is a noble gesture; for many grieving people, it is an act that can offer relief. It is a warm farewell that can offer happiness and hope. At ELIZA, your donation in memory of a loved one will contribute to protecting children who have suffered or are in danger of suffering cruelty and abuse.
Call us at 210 3231704 and let your offer relieve your sadness and protect the children.